Enjoy Life in a Luxurious Spa Community
The nation's finest spa communities feature complete relaxation programs and wellness treatments for retirees and everyone who wants to reduce the stresses of life. Luxurious amenities and professional services are available for the asking at every premier spa community.
Why choose a spa community?
If you're a person who makes full use of the resort spa facilities when on vacation, then you'll be living the good life every day in a luxury spa community. What could be better that having a full-service spa right in your neighborhood? And friendly spa specialists who treat you like a preferred client on every visit? And your own special place to re-energize whenever you feel the need? In the finest spa communities, you'll enjoy all of that and much more.
What are the Benefits of Living in a Spa Community?
- Spa community convenience. Having a full-service spa located right in your community saves time in your busy schedule and makes it easier to schedule appointments with spa staffers who know you personally.
- Spa community amenities. The best spa communities feature the most complete facilities for pampering you in style, including separate saunas and steam rooms for men and women. Hydrotherapy tubs, indoor and outdoor pools, private treatment rooms and low-impact fitness equipment are among the other amenities you can expect to find. Many premier community spas also have on-site cafes that service light meals, herbal teas and other healthy menu items.
- Spa massage services. Massage services provided by licensed therapists are the most popular programs at many upscale community spas. Swedish, deep-tissue and aromatherapy massages are just a few of the relaxation therapies offered by the finest spa facilities.
- Spa salon services. Luxury spas today also offer personalized salon services as an important part of their programs to make you feel and look your best. Complete hair styling services that can include cuts, coloring and highlighting are among the most frequently requested. Manicures, pedicures and a variety of facial treatments are also offered by professionals who know your personal preferences.
- Spa wellness programs. The very finest community spas take a holistic approach in addressing their clients‘ needs that may include full-day detox and stress-reduction programs. Fitness activities that include water aerobics and yoga classes may also be available as part of a spa package, as well as nutrition counseling to help you make more healthy food choices.
Research and Explore Spa Communities
Click to explore the following Spa communities. Request information from multiple communities by selecting the checkboxes to the right and completing the form below.
Scottsdale Heights is a gated community in the highly sought-after area of North Scottsdale, and just opened the highly anticipated Phase 2. This new Active Lifestyle neighborhood is for those 55 and better and offers four designs of single-family homes. Designed for low maintenance these villa-style homes will provide just the right amount of private outdoor space and many amenities throughout the neighborhood. Scottsdale Heights has a community pool, spa and barbecue pavilion and walking trail, with a dog park, pickleball and bocce ball courts coming in Phase 2. Homeowners will love being nearby some of the best golf courses in the state.
Noble’s Pond Delaware 55+ Community
Noble’s Pond is where active adults ages 55+ are having the time of their lives during the prime of their lives. Homeowners can choose to build their dream homes with Regal Builders in tax-friendly Dover, Delaware at Noble’s Pond which is situated on 293 acres of lush, wooded land.
Noble’s Pond, a “Main Street Americana” style neighborhood, has won some of the highest awards for home building and community design. All home plans from Regal Builders are available in three distinct styles, with a variety of options for virtually limitless personalization and features that active adults want. Noble’s Pond is located minutes from top-ranked healthcare, renowned beaches, and historic downtown Dover. The central location is convenient to the cities of Washington, D.C., Baltimore, Philadelphia, and New York City.
Now is the time to learn more about Noble’s Pond. There are limited opportunities to reserve a homesite in Neighborhood 2 – less than 4 homesites remain!
Regal Builders is also making way for a new, premium cluster of only 32 homesites surrounded by nature coming to Neighborhood 3 next year, The Enclave. The team is currently scheduling preview appointments for this exclusive premium neighborhood to learn more about the application and reservation process. Appointments are expected to fill up quickly due to initial interest. Contact Regal Builders to schedule your appointment today!
Award-Winning Lifestyle Director: She plans everything from low-key community get-togethers and
regular outings to international adventures. Your social calendar will be the envy of all your friends.
Clubhouse: The social hub of the community with amenities such as swimming pool with Olympic lap
lane, new fitness center, four bocce courts, tennis courts, putting green, billiards, library, commercial
kitchen, event spaces and more.
Enjoy the outdoors: Community nature trail great for walking and biking, fishing pier with large
picturesque pond, community gardens.
Give Back Together: Homeowners regularly plan benefits and fundraisers to benefit causes they care
about. So many ways to get involved and make a difference in the local community and beyond.
Ready to Discover Your Perfect Spa Community?
If living in a luxury community with on-site spa services is important to your lifestyle, the good news is that you have an abundance of choices. The finest spa communities are expanding their facilities and regularly adding new programs and treatments to satisfy their residents‘ desires.
Below you'll find overviews of some of the nation's best retirement and residential communities with full-service spas. You can easily request more information and be put in touch with a local expert who can answer your specific questions about available community spa services and other active-lifestyle amenities.