Enjoy Life in a Luxurious Spa Community
The nation's finest spa communities feature complete relaxation programs and wellness treatments for retirees and everyone who wants to reduce the stresses of life. Luxurious amenities and professional services are available for the asking at every premier spa community.
Why choose a spa community?
If you're a person who makes full use of the resort spa facilities when on vacation, then you'll be living the good life every day in a luxury spa community. What could be better that having a full-service spa right in your neighborhood? And friendly spa specialists who treat you like a preferred client on every visit? And your own special place to re-energize whenever you feel the need? In the finest spa communities, you'll enjoy all of that and much more.
What are the Benefits of Living in a Spa Community?
- Spa community convenience. Having a full-service spa located right in your community saves time in your busy schedule and makes it easier to schedule appointments with spa staffers who know you personally.
- Spa community amenities. The best spa communities feature the most complete facilities for pampering you in style, including separate saunas and steam rooms for men and women. Hydrotherapy tubs, indoor and outdoor pools, private treatment rooms and low-impact fitness equipment are among the other amenities you can expect to find. Many premier community spas also have on-site cafes that service light meals, herbal teas and other healthy menu items.
- Spa massage services. Massage services provided by licensed therapists are the most popular programs at many upscale community spas. Swedish, deep-tissue and aromatherapy massages are just a few of the relaxation therapies offered by the finest spa facilities.
- Spa salon services. Luxury spas today also offer personalized salon services as an important part of their programs to make you feel and look your best. Complete hair styling services that can include cuts, coloring and highlighting are among the most frequently requested. Manicures, pedicures and a variety of facial treatments are also offered by professionals who know your personal preferences.
- Spa wellness programs. The very finest community spas take a holistic approach in addressing their clients‘ needs that may include full-day detox and stress-reduction programs. Fitness activities that include water aerobics and yoga classes may also be available as part of a spa package, as well as nutrition counseling to help you make more healthy food choices.
Research and Explore Spa Communities
Click to explore the following Spa communities. Request information from multiple communities by selecting the checkboxes to the right and completing the form below.
With 23 miles of sun-soaked shoreline and endless entertainment, Daytona Beach is a place where every day feels like an escape. Now you can claim a piece of paradise at Latitude Margaritaville-Daytona Beach, the 55-and-better community where fun and relaxation meet.
Just seven miles from the shore, Latitude Margaritaville-Daytona Beach is a master planned community that allows you to make the most of your time. Enjoy the cabanas at the expansive Paradise Pool, with a poolside bar and grill, or take the free shuttle to the private beach club, with front row seats to the Atlantic Ocean. At Latitude Town Center, you’ll find the fully outfitted fitness center, a relaxed restaurant and bar, a theater, and a bandshell in the middle of the town square, where live music and dancing is a fixture of the night life. And just outside the community gates is a 200,000-square-foot retail space for all your shopping needs.
There are three different home collections at Latitude Margaritaville-Daytona Beach; the new construction, single-level cottages, villas, and single-family homes each come in a variety of floor plans to give you the space you’re looking for. Villas and single-family homes come with a large lanai, where you have the option of installing a pool, whereas cottages have porches that can be screened in.
Life in Daytona Beach is as vibrant and fun as the residents at Latitude Margaritaville. The Daytona International Speedway keeps your adrenaline pumping, while the myriad of festivals, celebrating everything from art and music to motorcycles and Jeeps, create a real sense of community. At Latitude Margaritaville-Daytona Beach, life is easy, neighbors are friends, and the party never ends.
Welcome to K. Hovnanian’s® Four Seasons at Parkland, a new active adult 55+ community in South Florida offering 14 unique ranch-style home designs. Enjoy an all-inclusive, resort-at-home lifestyle with access to countless amenities and activities.
Residents can take advantage of the community’s 24,000 sq-ft. clubhouse, fondly known as The Club, which features a state-of-the-art fitness center, multiple rooms for cards, billiards, and ping-pong, and full-size ballroom for events, complete with a catering kitchen.
Located in sunny Parkland, Florida, residents can also enjoy outdoor activities year-round. Take a dip in the tropical beach-entry pool or experience the heated spa. Get a great session of exercise on one of five lighted tennis courts and three pickleball courts. Plus, with a full-time lifestyle director on-site, there are always social events and outings so you can get to know your neighbors and enjoy the fun together. Experience the best of active adult 55+ living together with South Florida’s natural beauty.
Arkansas is home to diverse cities and communities, each with something unique to discover – from metropolitan areas to rural settings and adventure sports to relaxing retreats.
Nicknamed the Natural State, Arkansas’s dense forests, winding rivers, and dramatic mountain landscapes provide endless exploration opportunities. Kayak on the Buffalo National River, dig for jewels in Crater of Diamonds State Park, or take in the sweeping views at Hawksbill Crag or Whitaker Point.
Tucked in the state’s northwest corner, Fayetteville and Bentonville are home to several annual food, film, and music festivals, plenty of museums, and diverse culinary offerings. Historic sites abound in the state capital of Little Rock, the largest city in the state. Live music is a way of life in Arkansas and can be heard in both Little Rock and the Lower Delta region, especially in Helena-West Helena.
It’s clear to see why Arkansas is an attractive option for those looking to relocate or retire. In addition to its rich culture and picturesque surroundings, Arkansas has the third-lowest cost of living in the United States, but the seventh-highest quality of life. State income tax is 60% lower than the national average, and property taxes are around 0.60%. Additionally, military retirement pay is exempt from state income tax.
Although it’s not always easy figuring out how to move to another state, we can help.
Request your free Arkansas Relocation Guide. This handy guide contains a wealth of information for people considering relocating to or retiring in Arkansas. No matter where you choose to visit or relocate, you’ll find friendly and helpful people everywhere you go.
Ready to Discover Your Perfect Spa Community?
If living in a luxury community with on-site spa services is important to your lifestyle, the good news is that you have an abundance of choices. The finest spa communities are expanding their facilities and regularly adding new programs and treatments to satisfy their residents‘ desires.
Below you'll find overviews of some of the nation's best retirement and residential communities with full-service spas. You can easily request more information and be put in touch with a local expert who can answer your specific questions about available community spa services and other active-lifestyle amenities.