Explore New Mexico's Best Communities
If you love a purple-orange desert sunset or a picturesque backdrop as you sip a glass of wine, consider moving to New Mexico. This state has grown rapidly in past years, and there’s good reason for it: New Mexico is simply gorgeous.
Why move to Mexico?
Arizona is a hotspot (literally!) for relocating and retiring. You get great weather, sunshine all year long, plenty of outdoor space, a low cost of living, and much, much more. If you’re looking for an affordable yet active place to live, New Mexico is an ideal spot for you.
What are the benefits of living in New Mexico?
From game night to tasty meals, top-line health care to home cleaning services, there are so many reasons people opt to stay in a senior living community. Read on to learn the benefits that people find when they choose this lifestyle. Then consider if it might suit you, too.
- Relaxed pace of life: Arizonians know how to live life. You’ll find that because you’re surrounded by natural beauty, it’s easy to connect with the world around you and experience life in the moment.
- Warm weather: Sun is aplenty in Arizona. If you’re a fan of the heat, you’ll love it here. Period.
- Low taxes and reasonable cost of living: Arizona is a popular destination for those fleeing taxes in California or the cold of the Midwest. The low cost of living here makes it an easy choice for those who want to live big but spend little.
- Natural wonders: Look out over the Grand Canyon and try to not feel inspired by this world we live in. Arizona will fill you with awe. But this famous park isn’t the only one to explore. See giant cacti at Saguaro. Experience ancient trees at Petrified Forest. Explore 24 national parks and monuments here, enough to fill years of adventure.
- Outdoor activities: Don’t get us wrong—this desert place is more than red dirt. Arizona is dotted with rolling green wine countries (so get ready to go tasting at Alcantara or Oak Creek!), or you can get a boat and take it out on Havasu or one of the many sparkling blue lakes. Grab some binoculars and go bird watching, or peer around majestic red-rock buttes of Sedona.
Ready to live in New Mexico?
There are so many communities to choose from in New Mexico—but don’t let the options intimidate you on your search. Take your time exploring the options below and really picture yourself in each community. Does it draw you in?
When you’ve chosen a few New Mexico communities you like, use the information request form to contact a local representative from each. You can ask questions about the community, chat with someone living there, and get a feel for the amenities it provides. You can even get specifics like health care options, clubs and activities offered, and the general atmosphere of the destination.
If you’re seeking a certain town or area, try using the filtering options on the left to narrow down your options and find the Arizona community that you’ll love to live in.
Research and Explore the Best Communities in New Mexico
Click to explore the following New Mexico communities. Request information from multiple communities by selecting the checkboxes to the right and completing the form below.
Plan your New Mexico visit
The wild west awaits you—New Mexico style. The best way to get to know a place is by exploring it. Plan your trip to visit your potential homes. Many communities offer discounted stays or tours for future residents, so it’s easy to learn more. Select a few options, plan a visit, and get ready for a desert sunset that’s unimaginable.