Freehold Communities - Master Planned Communities
Building the Future
Freehold Communities® is the nation’s most vibrant, dynamic and forward-looking developer of master-planned communities. With offices in Massachusetts, California, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, and Virginia, Freehold creates the places where people want to live. These vital communities are reflective of the unique and vibrant energy of the people who choose to live there, today and tomorrow.
Great Places Begin with What People Want
At Freehold, we believe a community is more than a group of homes; it is a fellowship between neighbors, a shared interest in creating the best possible lifestyle for residents and their families. With this in mind, we set out to build communities differently from others by focusing on the wants of the people who live there. Among the very first places we create in a new community are its amenities. This allows our residents to take pride of ownership immediately. At the heart of each community is an attractive social center: It may be a Wi-Fi Café, a clubhouse, a recreation center, or a neighborhood garden. Sometimes all of these. Residents can talk with the on-site management team, which includes a full-time lifestyle director, or sign up for the many customized lifestyle events. Collecting so many of these amenities inside the Hub allows potential buyers to engage with our residents organically.
What are the benefits of living in a Freehold community?
- Mild climate: The moderating effect of the ocean means that life by the coast is usually a little cooler in the summer and a little warmer in the winter, creating the ideal setting for those who love to spend their days outdoors.
- Outdoor activities: Sitting on the back deck looking out over the ocean or taking an evening walk on the sand are just a few of the activities you can choose from in a coastal community. From boating, to fishing, to kayaking and more, there’s always something to do when you’re by the coast.
- Active and healthy lifestyle: Few things feel more calming than a deep breath of salt air. Those living in coastal communities find it’s easy to have an active and healthy life because there’s plenty to do outside.
- Water views: Home values remain high where there are water views—and what’s more relaxing than waking up to a picturesque landscape out your back door?
- Wildlife watching: From pelicans to dolphins, turtles to crabs, it’s hard to go a day without witnessing wildlife when you’re living by the coast. For those who enjoy birdwatching or just casually encountering nature while going about daily activities, the coast can deliver constant excitement.
- Relaxing pace: There’s no rush on the coast. While you might not be on full island time, living by the sea often comes with a slower pace that lets residents live in the moment and truly take in their surroundings.
Research and Explore Communities by Freehold Communities
Click to explore the following Freehold Communities. Request information from multiple communities by selecting the checkboxes to the right and completing the form below.
Savannah Quarters is just minutes from historic Savannah – where beautiful homes and outstanding amenities combine with a vibrant club experience to create a unique lifestyle. Graceful, well-groomed landscaping in a beautiful Lowcountry setting creates the perfect sanctuary for residents to build their dream home. There are so many home-styles to choose from, with a selection of single-family homes, paired villas, townhomes, and estate lots.
The Club at Savannah Quarters features an 18-hole Greg Norman Signature Golf Course, a resort-style swimming pool and fitness center, tennis courts, fine dining and gracious Southern service.
The Village at Savannah Quarters features upscale shopping, local cuisine and is anchored by Publix. Enjoy all of the culture, history and the eclectic vibe of downtown Savannah and the beaches of Tybee Island and Hilton Head, and still enjoy the convenience of a community built with a modern, active lifestyle in mind. Savannah Quarters is also conveniently located close to a major airport, healthcare facilities, restaurants and hotels.
Go where you want. Live how you choose.
Dive into Freehold Communities and choose the right one for you! Request information from any of these communities and learn more about this builder!