New Homes from $290K - $900K+
320 Vintage Point Lane
Wendell, NC 27591
Wendell Falls is based on new thinking about ways to live. We like to say it’s where small-town community meets big-city urbanity. With artfully crafted new homes from the $290s to $900s. A growing town center with shops, restaurants and more. Inspiring parks. And miles of trails. And soon, our community will include a neighborhood exclusively for those 55+ too, with its own exclusive amenities and gathering spaces. Located just 15 miles from downtown Raleigh, Wendell Falls is the perfect place for active adults who want to settle down… but don’t want to settle. Reject ordinary, and imagine what’s possible.
Introducing Encore by David Weekley Homes, a new collection of low-maintenance, one- and two-story homes for residents who are 55+ (or as we like to call them, the lucky ones). If that’s you, here’s what to expect: expanded outdoor living areas, premium finishes—and all your lawnwork, taken care of. Plus a private clubhouse and pool, just for Encore residents that is coming soon. (Oh yeah, and access to all of the trails, restaurants and other things that make Wendell Falls so wonderful.)
You have to see this. So come out and visit us. Homes available from the high $300s.
Additional Amenities Include:
• A vibrant all-ages community, including a neighborhood just for residents 55+ now open!
• Zero-entry saltwater pool with lounge area, waterslide and kids’ splash zone
• An onsite community cafe, serving handcrafted food, coffee and more
• Over 10 miles of trails
• Fitpod outdoor workout spaces, with climbing wall, stair workout area and balance station
• Treelight Square, a town center that includes dining, shopping and services
• Multiple parks for gathering, relaxing, playing a game of cornhole or sitting around a firepit
• Wendell Paws, a dog park for your four-legged family members
• A Publix grocery store, opening Fall 2021