New Homes from Mid $300Ks - $800K+
116 Clearblue Loop
Summerville, SC 29486
Welcome to Nexton, a neighborly Lowcountry community located in Summerville, SC. Where everything's all here. This national award-winning community has its own trails, parks, open spaces, shops, and highly sought-after restaurants. Not to mention a deep commitment to the very best part of 55+ living: choice. Because finally, home gets to be all about you. What's nearby? Well, in the morning, you're collecting seashells at quirky Folly Beach, and lunch can be along the foodie-loving cobblestone streets of nearby Charleston (just 25 miles away). Not to mention an international airport just 20 minutes from your doorstep.
At Nexton, you can choose from two exclusively 55+ neighborhoods. Or, you can opt for one of Nexton's all-age villages, where you'll find plenty of 55+ friendly homes. Either way, you'll access amenities that are perfect for keeping you active and connected.
One of our just-for-you neighborhoods is Del Webb 55+. This well-established community of one-and two-story single-family homes is now adding even more options to its existing amenities, which already offer a resort pool, tennis, and pickleball all connected to miles of parks and trails. Or there's Hammock Walk, a new 55+ enclave by Ashton Woods, featuring low-maintenance ranch-style villas and amenities like trails, ponds, and pickleball, plus easy access to all of Nexton's shops and restaurants. If mixing it up is more your style, check out the all-age village of Midtown, which offers a great selection of single-story homes and homes with main-floor primary suites. (Their Midtown Club has to be seen to be believed, offering a resort-style lagoon, fitness options, event spaces for food trucks and movie nights, and much more.)
At Nexton, there's always something to do and someone new to meet. Because no matter where you live, you'll be surrounded by interesting ways to connect. Priced from the $300s to over $1 million.
What else to know:
- Five miles from charming, historic downtown Summerville (aka "Flowertown in the Pines")
- Parks and trails — 25 miles of them — within walking/biking distance of every home
- World-class and casual dining right in the community (there are even hotels where your
- guests can stay)
- Easy access to nearly 90 miles of South Carolina coastline and beaches
- Healthcare and wellness services are conveniently located within the community
- A new expansion of Del Webb 55+ amenities, including more pickleball, basketball, an
- event space, private bar and grill, and more.