Homesites from the $80s and homes from the $400s
3335 Stone Road
Cape Charles, VA 23310
(757) 331-8742or (844) 620-2900
Bay Creek – Your Perfect Day
This is an unprecedented waterfront living experience on Virginia’s Cape. With its ideal location on Virginia’s sought-after Eastern Shore, one of the most environmentally stunning areas in the United States with more than 78,000 acres of preserved parks, Bay Creek is natural sanctuary for premier coastal living.
Boating, birding, crabbing, fishing and paddling along the Chesapeake Bay are a way of life here. There is truly something for everyone on these 1,720 pristine acres: from those passionate about golf and outdoor activities year-round, to those looking to trade city life for the perfect beach town in Cape Charles – recently voted “Prettiest Little Beach Town in Virginia” by Coastal Living. A host of new and updated amenities has been re-imagined with the goal of making Bay Creek the premier coastal community on the East Coast.
– Private two-mile beach on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay
– Premier, award-winning golf from Arnold Palmer and Jack Nicklaus
– Coach House Tavern
– 10,000 square-foot Bay Creek Life Center featuring weight and cardio areas, exercise studios, a kid’s club and two outdoor pools
– Watersports: sailing, kayaking, canoeing, yachting, windsurfing, water skiing, sport fishing, crabbing and more.
– 350 acre Nature Preserve with scenic trails for walking, jogging, and biking
– Base Camp, a family-focused outdoor adventure area featuring a kayak launch, camping areas, and lifelong learning
– Private gated entrance, staffed 24 hours a day
– New Lighthouse Beach Club (coming soon), to include a Beachside Restaurant, boardwalk and outdoor pool
– Town Harbor Marina (Cape Charles)-with a deepwater channel, within walking distance for homeowners
– Kings Bay Marina – adjacent to Bay Creek, offering a deepwater channel
Choose the Bay Creek Discovery Tour. An amazing three-day, two-night getaway on the Chesapeake Bay – complete with deluxe accommodations and two rounds of golf at our world-class golf courses. It is the perfect way to experience the Bay Creek lifestyle for yourself. Included are: 3 days and 2 nights accommodations in one of our spacious on-site condominiums. Round of Golf for 2 on one of our two Signature Courses. $50.00 Gift Certificate for breakfast, lunch or dinner at the Coach House Tavern. Full Member Access to On-Site Amenities; including the newly completed Beach Club and Fitness Center. VIP Guided Real Estate Tour of Bay Creek and historic Cape Charles, Virginia