Discover the Best Golf Communities
If your idea of a good time involves watching your ball fly a couple hundred yards down the fairway, living in a golf course community might be for you. The good news is there’s no shortage of golf communities to choose from! Of the 16,000+ golf courses in the United States, more than 3,000 are part of a residential community.
Why choose a golf community?
Golf course communities make your favorite sport the center of your lifestyle. There’s no need to drive across town to play a round or work on your game—a quick 9 or full 18 holes is just a short walk or cart ride from the front door, and often, with no tee time required.
What are the benefits of living in a golf course community?
As a golfer, you already know the top benefit of living in a golfing community: close proximity to the links. But there are several others reasons people choose the golf community lifestyle.
- Community and neighbors: Golf communities are, at their core, social places where you can easily make friends and bond with neighbors over shared interests. There’s always a friend nearby to play golf with—or grab a drink, share a meal, or take a walk with.
- Active and healthy living: If you’re looking for an active and healthy lifestyle, a golf community offers you miles of walking and a community of people who are ready to enjoy the outdoors with you. Most golf communities have gyms with ample exercise equipment, plus fitness classes ranging from morning yoga to water aerobics, and other sports like tennis.
- Nature: Golf communities offer plenty of outdoor space, so you can get some fresh air and enjoy the natural surroundings whenever you choose.
- Luxury landscaping: Many golf communities are known for their attention to detail when it comes to landscaping. You’ll find well-maintained ponds and lakes, well-groomed trails and boardwalks for walking, and flowers and trees that bloom with the seasons.
- Amenities: Most golfing communities come with a homeowners association that provides other amenities in addition to the course. Clubhouses provide space for dining, themed parties, social clubs, and general socializing with friends and neighbors. Shared pools and hot tubs offer a place to lounge and relax after a round of golf.
- Other hobbies: Whether you’re a chess lover, knitter, or a pickleball fanatic, many golf communities come with organized events and clubs for hobbies of all kinds.
Ready to get golfing?
You’ll find that there are a lot of golf communities to explore, but don’t let that intimidate you on your search. Browse the golf communities below to see the best of what’s available across the U.S. With ample sunshine, plenty of space, and wide open putting greens, these locales are not just neighborhoods, but some of the nation’s most well-loved golfing destinations.
If you’re ready to learn more about a particular community, use the information request form to connect with a local representative who can help answer your questions. You can find more on HOA fees, inquire about homes for sale, request brochures, and more.
If you already know which state you’re interested in, or what amenities are most important to you, use the filtering options on the left to narrow your search.
Research and Explore Golf Communities Around The U.S.
Click to explore the following golf communities. Request information from multiple communities by selecting the checkboxes to the right and completing the form below.
High above the desert floor, overlooking Phoenix, sits K. Hovnanian’s Four Seasons at Victory at Verrado. This luxury 55+ active adult community is fortuitously surrounded by the White Tank Mountains and Skyline Regional Park, allowing residents to be immersed in the raw splendor of the American southwest while living in comfort and style.
Each of the five floor plans offered by K. Hovnanian’s Four Seasons at Victory have a natural flow from indoor to outdoor gathering areas, in addition to high-end finishes and materials used throughout. These spacious layouts include up to three bedrooms and approximately 1,924 to 2,288 square feet of living space.
The community amenities of Victory at Verrado are equally impressive as the homes found within. Luxe pools flanked by lounges and palm trees overlook craggy mountains. All your workout needs are seen to at the 7,000 square foot, state-of-the-art fitness center, and you can recover at the full-service spa. Two Championship golf courses designed by Ryder Cup captain Tom Lehman will provide hours of enjoyment. And for those oenophiles, the Victory Vineyard hosts wine tastings, guest vintner dinners, wine making classes, and an annual Crush party.
With its stunning scenery and endless amenities, Victory at Verrado is the ultimate in refined, active adult living. K. Hovnanian’s Four Seasons matches that standard with beautiful, thoughtfully designed houses, ready to become homes.
Sign up today to receive more information on the new offerings with K. Hovnanian’s Four Seasons at Victory at Verrado, and begin your journey to a better way of life.
Designed for retirees and other active adults, Palmas Del Sol is an age-55+ community for those who want affordable luxury living in one of Arizona’s most popular destinations.
Palmas Del Sol has been developed by Thesman Communities and features single-family homes that need only a minimum of exterior and interior maintenance. All of the residences are designed with energy efficient air conditioning systems and appliances in a variety of floor plans with custom accents.
The 12,000-square-foot Palmas Del Sol Clubhouse is the heart of the community’s resort lifestyle. The heated pool and spa, complete fitness center with Yoga and Zumba classes, and sports courts for tennis, pickleball and basketball are among the healthy exercise facilities. There are also walking and biking paths with stops at the pet park and putting green along the way. A community activities director organizes interest clubs, lifelong-learning courses, dances, dinners, and special holiday events.
In the nearby city of Mesa, Palmas Del Sol residents have convenient access to shopping centers, restaurants, theaters, and top-rated medical services. The location just a short drive from the Phoenix/Scottsdale area means that all of the region’s world-class golf courses, natural attractions, and vibrant nightlife are among your year-round entertainment options.
Request more information below and discover the sunny Arizona lifestyle at Palmas Del Sol.
Resort Living Can Be Beautiful and Affordable. Homes from the $30’s.
Step into this active 55+ community in East Mesa and be amazed at how affordable a resort lifestyle can be! You’ll discover friendly people, luxury amenities and newly remodeled homes from the $30’s. Our gated community offers a year-round calendar of social events planned by our Activity Director, a courtesy shuttle bus to get around town, a beautiful clubhouse, heated pool and so much more. Sunrise Village is among the award-winning family of Thesman Communities proudly offering affordable resort living since 1980.
Management and Sales offices are still open 7 days a week, 8-5. Please contact us for more information.
Virtual Tours now available! Feel free to watch our video playlist below. You can navigate to the next video by simply clicking the button to the right of the “share” icon.
Homes are shown by appointment only and social distancing and hygiene guidelines are strictly adhered to. Safety is our priority.
Enjoy a tranquil lifestyle at Santanilla, a single-family home community in Gilbert, AZ. You and your loved ones will appreciate a spacious house with up to 5 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, and up to 3,982 sq. ft. We also offer an optional 4-car garage for added storage space. You’ll be conveniently close to nearby outdoor recreation and entertainment like pickleball, an aquatic center, Fat Cats entertainment venue, and more.
Designed With You In Mind
· Extra Suite and Extra Suite+ additions allow you to personalize your space for multi-generational living, extended-stay guests, or an au pair
· Every one of our home designs features 4-5 bedrooms, plus a Flex Room which can be used for a home office, gym, playroom, your personal oasis, or whatever else your heart desires
· Our optional 4-car garage allows for extra space, whether it’s for another car, storage, equipment, or a workshop
· Oversized homesites are excellent for outdoor entertaining
· Grab a bite at one of the many different dining options nearby
· Spend the day at the golf course with friends
· Shop ‘til you drop at San Tan Village
· Hike or bike through San Tan Mountain Regional Park
· Schedule a play date at Mansel Carter Park and Gilbert Regional Park
· Conveniently close to Hunt Hwy, AZ – Loop 202, and Hwy 87
· Plenty of major employers located within proximity
Fun Amenities & Entertainment
· Local parks with sports courts and field (tennis, racquetball, pickleball, baseball, soccer)
· Boutique shops and fine dining options nearby
· Catch a movie at San Tan Village and around Ellsworth Loop
· Horseshoe Park Equestrian Center on Riggs
· Fat Cats entertainment venue
· Charlotte Patterson Elementary
· Willie & Coy Payne Junior High
· Basha High School offers AP and STEM classes
· ASU’s Polytechnic campus
· Central Arizona College
· Chandler Gilbert Community College
Plan your visit
Grab your clubs. The only way to make sure you’ll love a golf community is to visit and, well, play a round or two. Once you’ve selected a few places you’re interested in, plan your visit. Many golf communities offer tours and “stay and play” packages, so prospective buyers can ‘test-drive’ the course and community. While you’re there, you can talk to community residents and local realtors, explore the surrounding area, and make sure your chosen spot really feels like home.